Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Down - Gerardo Silva, Redwood City Police Department

Copy from Blue Lives Matter:

According to The Mercury News, Officer Silva, age 57, was assigned to the Patrol Division. He was dispatched to a call to meet with a resident and didn’t respond. Later, when he continued to fail to respond to calls from other officers and had not reported in, a GPS check showed that his patrol car was parked outside the Redwood City Police Department.

A search of the police department found Officer Silva unresponsive within the facility, according to The San Francisco Chronicle. Officers immediately started CPR and used an in-house defibrillator (AED) in efforts to save Officer Silva.

Redwood City Fire Department and EMS personnel arrived and took over lifesaving efforts. Officer Silva was then transported to Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Medical Center, where he died. According to a press release, Officer Silva died from natural causes from a medical issue.

Officer Gerardo Silva was an 18-year veteran of the Redwood City Police Department. Gary Kirby, Redwood City Police Chief, said that Officer Silva “was a very personable man, loved by his fellow officers.” He also said that “he was caring, a great teacher and supportive of us all.”

We send our thoughts and prayers to the family of fallen hero Redwood City Police Officer Gerardo Silva, both blood and blue. Godspeed, sir, we will take it from here. Thank you for your service.
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

RIP Brother.
    My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

BTP, I read RCPD’s internal memo this morning, RIP Officer Silva.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10490 users online. 493 members and 9997 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X