300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Bernard Parish Deputies Need Relief As Well

For many years I worked with the St. Bernard Parish Sheriff's Office. I know many of the people there, and I know those guys and gals have been giving it all they have. they need a rest. Due to current conditions, I have not been able to get back to St. Bernard Parish. But our deputies need help, they need some relief. national Guard is down there now, but they are limited as to what they can do. I would appreciate any help that can be sent their way. If anyone decides to give them assistance, please contact me at [email protected]

Phone service there is very little to nothing. But if you email me, I will make arrangements for you to come to help us. The horriffic sights, the stench of death, the oil polluted waters they had to weather has no doubt been taking it's toll.

They are my family, I love them each and everyone, any help for them would be deeply appreciated. Just tell them Joyce Shaw sent you.

Ask for CHief Anthony Fernandez, he will advise you of the needs and there are many.

Stay safe,
    Joyce Shaw [email protected]
    Phone: 504-842-3770 ask for me or Unit #40 I am at this point in time, helping Ochsner Hospital with security. So I am here 24/7 till further notice or until the time I can get back down to St. Bernard to help my guys and girls.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5595 users online. 313 members and 5282 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X