Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moment of silence

From: http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp...8&nav=0hBBdsh7
    31-year-old Benito Albarran has been charged with capital murder in the shooting death of Huntsville Police Officer Daniel Golden.

The Department's Major Crimes Unit questioned a number of witnesses and possible suspects. About 9:00pm, they charged Albarran. He was booked into the Madison County Jail without bond.

Police Chief Rex Reynolds has requested that all police officers drape their police badges with black in memory of Officer Golden.

Huntsville Mayor Loretta Spencer has requested that flags be flown at half-staff.

A Huntsville police officer died late Monday afternoon after responding to a call.

Twenty-seven year-old Daniel H. Golden, a three-year veteran of the department, was shot in the head after responding to a call at Jalisco Restaurant on Jordan Lane near Mastin Lake Road.

He died a short time after arriving at Huntsville Hospital.

Golden worked the West Precinct, on second shift.

Golden was the first Huntsville officer killed in the line of duty since 1968.

Investigators are questioning one or two individuals who may be suspects.

Golden is survived by his wife and step-children

While I'm not one of the officers on the street (communications), I really liked Dan and hate that this happened. He was a great guy and was never hard to get along with. I'm still in shock.
    Last edited by MDS; 08-31-2005, 09:46 AM.
    For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
    Faith issues
    Challenging hardcore atheism
    Reasonable Faith

Officer Daniel Golden Huntsville PD Alabama

A coward scumbag took officer Goldens life. He should burn in hell for that. My deepest condolences to the family of Daniel Golden and to all officers of Huntsville PD Alabama.

Comment

Huntsville PD- I am sorry for your loss. Officer Golden will never be forgotten. You and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Great Job to the Huntsville brothers for the excellent work in getting the bastard who murdered Officer Golden. He is smiling down.

I hope Albarran gets what he deserves from his prison mates.
      ...lethal injection to come.

Comment

My condolences also go out Golden's family as well as the HPD. He is a true hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise
          A coward scumbag took officer Goldens life. He should burn in hell for that. My deepest condolences to the family of Daniel Golden and to all officers of Huntsville PD Alabama.
          My thoughts a prayers go to all men and women who have lost their lives policing our country. You just hope they were doing what they loved

Comment

Originally posted by Wise

I agree with you and a big AMEN

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
              My thoughts a prayers go to all men and women who have lost their lives policing our country. You just hope they were doing what they loved
              I don"t like when Leo:s been killed in the line of duty,because they are employed by the community to serve and protect their citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
                In your viewprofile you want to run for the Sheriff

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5795 users online. 362 members and 5433 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X