Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Des Moines Iowa PD 2 officers killed

http://whotv.com/2016/03/26/four-peo...lled-in-crash/

DALLAS COUNTY, Iowa – Two Des Moines police officers have died in the line of duty following a crash along Interstate 80 early Saturday morning.
    It happened at about 12:40 a.m. near the Waukee exit at mile marker 117.
    The officers were driving eastbound on the interstate when the vehicle they were traveling in was struck head on by a vehicle traveling the wrong way on the interstate. A prisoner being transported from Council Bluffs by the officers and the driver of the second vehicle were also killed in the crash.
    The names of those killed are not being released at this time.
    A press conference is scheduled for 10 a.m. where more information is expected to be released.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Crash investigation results

http://www.dps.state.ia.us/commis/pi...lvingDMPD.html
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

I was going to type a very strong word that offends my own and other's religion.
      Drunk driving. **** You. No excuse.
      Another one: That damn smartphone.
      Rant: I am continually ****ed off driving down the highway and seeing a cop car, ambulance, tow truck, or any other type vehicle and none of the ********s will get over a lane and give it some space, even though it is the law for a good reason
      1.5+ tons going more than 100 ft/s with people in the way.
      And you won't give the courtesy to a fellow human being doing their job to scoot over and give them that extra 20-30 ft of clearance?
      I'll stop there before I rant to nasty and start talking like the old Sailor I am.

Comment

Rest in peace, your work here on earth is done. Your war is over, we have your watch now.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8887 users online. 391 members and 8496 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X