300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Officer Colson EOW 3/13/16

***BREAKING*** Maryland- A Prince George's County Police Department Officer was shot this afternoon near police headquarters in an 'ambush style' attack. Officer Jacai Colson, 29, was transported to an area hospital in critical condition. Regretfully, he has succumbed to his injuries. Two suspects have been taken into custody; one is hospitalized. We will honor this Brother as we do all our fallen heroes.

Prayers to his family, colleagues, & friends. You're gone, but will not be forgotten Sir...
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Rest in peace brother we have the watch now, our prayers are with you and your family

Comment

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

This is tragic, I am getting tired of wearing a mourning band... this needs to END!

Rest Easy, Brother, we have the watch.
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
        that we are all that stands between
        the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

One officer was killed and two suspects are in custody after a shooting near the Prince George's County Police Headquarters on Sunday.

Police have identified the fallen officer as 28-year-old . Colson, a four year veteran, would have celebrated his 29th birthday this week.

Police say two suspects launched an attack on the police station in the 7600 block of Barlowe Road in Palmer Park as officers were "going about their business on a Sunday afternoon in their home."

"Those officers did not shrink. They bravely advanced and engaged this individual who was threatening not just the police officers and the police facility that he was opening fire upon but numerous members of the community in the area," said Chief Hank Stawinski.

One suspect was wounded during the gun battle and is being treated for non-life threatening injuries at Prince George's Hospital Center. The other suspect is being interrogated by police

Comment

Originally posted by SmallCityCop View Post
            This is tragic, I am getting tired of wearing a mourning band... this needs to END!

Rest Easy, Brother, we have the watch.
            I'm sick of being sick about these outcomes! It's long overdue about needing to stop...

Comment

I heard he was an undercover officer.
              The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
              that we are all that stands between
              the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I will definitely be praying for his family.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7138 users online. 425 members and 6713 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X