300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

My agency was there, it was an amazing service.
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
      that we are all that stands between
      the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I'm proud to say I was part of those pall bearers. We all held it together pretty well. I started tearing up when our colors did something new. For those that didn't know him, Pat was HUGE into our honor guard. Of all his accomplishments, besides his kids he lived for the honor guard. He was usually one of our rifles, so today after the call to attention our color team created a gap, in effect creating a "missing man" formation. The bag pipes did me in, the fly over hurt but man was that last call rough.

Comment

Two Hartford County Deputies Murdered in a "gun free zone"

Remember this... May their passing bring strength and having them looking over our shoulders and backing us on every call.

God Bless their sacrifices
          Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
          Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
          It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

I was at the service as well.

Because I am a member of Concerns of Police Survivors, I had an opportunity to meet with both of Deputy Dailey's sons and several of his co-workers on Tuesday night and Wednesday prior to the service. Deputy Dailey, without a doubt, raised two fine young men, who at 17 and 20, are mature beyond their years, and it was an honor to spend time with them. It definitely causes you to re-evaluate what is important.

Pray for them, and pray for the agency. These are great guys and gals. They are hurt, and they are physically drained and mostly on auto-pilot right now. As difficult as yesterday was, remember that it isn't over, they will honor Deputy Logsdon through Saturday.

Stay safe guys and gals.
            Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by SmallCityCop View Post
              My agency was there, it was an amazing service.
              Originally posted by careerchange#2 View Post
              I'm proud to say I was part of those pall bearers. We all held it together pretty well. I started tearing up when our colors did something new. For those that didn't know him, Pat was HUGE into our honor guard. Of all his accomplishments, besides his kids he lived for the honor guard. He was usually one of our rifles, so today after the call to attention our color team created a gap, in effect creating a "missing man" formation. The bag pipes did me in, the fly over hurt but man was that last call rough.
              God Bless you gentlemen. May you find peace in the coming days and weeks.

Comment

I was unable to attend DFC Logsdon's funeral today. I volunteered to work the road to cover Patrol, who was short.
                The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                that we are all that stands between
                the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I volunteered to go to Sr Dep Bailey's funeral. I didn't know him personally, but when we went outside and the clouds parted and the sun shined it was almost fitting for man so highly praised.

I worked the road yesterday and was unable to attend the second funeral however as I went into businesses I saw the news channels tuned in on the funeral and the community still thanks us for what we do, despite not living or working in Harford county.

From what I hear, the community came out in full support for the procession.

Comment

Originally posted by Swooth View Post
                    I volunteered to go to Sr Dep Bailey's funeral. I didn't know him personally, but when we went outside and the clouds parted and the sun shined it was almost fitting for man so highly praised.

I worked the road yesterday and was unable to attend the second funeral however as I went into businesses I saw the news channels tuned in on the funeral and the community still thanks us for what we do, despite not living or working in Harford county.

From what I hear, the community came out in full support for the procession.
                    Thanks for that update, Swooth.

Comment

deleted........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...
                      Last edited by careerchange#2; 02-22-2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11269 users online. 460 members and 10809 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X