X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhall
    Living the Dream
    • Oct 2009

Det. Joseph G. Lemm EOW 12/21/2015

Rest In Peace Sir. Your time here has been cut way too short... May God be with your family and your friends an colleagues.
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em
  • BNWS
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2009

Rest in peace.

Comment

• jhall
      Living the Dream
      • Oct 2009

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
      Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

• Meizele_15481
        Forum Member
        • Jan 2015

RIP warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

• WolfK9
          Forum Member
          • Sep 2015

Rest in peace and wish the family maintains strength and courage through this terrible ordeal.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Iowa #1603
            Senior Veteran
            • Aug 2007

Last night Detective Lemm's parents returned to Dubuque Iowa after the services

DUBUQUE, Iowa - It was a hero's welcome home for the family of a Dubuque native killed in Afghanistan last month. Air National Guard Staff Sergeant Joseph Lemm was one of six military personnel killed by a suicide bomb.
            Earlier this week, SSgt Lemm's parents and extended family flew to New York City for his funeral service.
            Lemm’s extended family lives in western Dubuque County.
            On Saturday, they were greeted by more than 100 supporters at the Dubuque Regional Airport.
            As the private plane touched down on the cold Dubuque runway, there was a warm welcome inside the airport as Lemm's mother, Shirley Lemm, and his father, Chuck Ronek, arrived back home.
            Shirley said, "It was breath taking and it's such an honor for people to come for him for his respect."
            Complete silence filled the crowded terminal as police officers and military veterans saluted the family.
            Patriot Guard Member Jim Lonely said, "Their son didn't die in vain. There are people there who love him who didn't even know him. "
            Lemm was a 15-year veteran of the New York Police Department, and he also served in the Air National Guard.
            Shirley said, "He was a giant of a guy. He was six foot six. Big, broad and very handsome. He was an unbelievable person and he gave his all for his country. "
            Lemm was a also a husband, father and a son. Family says he was a genuine good guy who leaves behind a big family here in Iowa.
            Shirley said, "I can hear him say, 'what's the big deal?' I am just me.’ "
            But he was a big deal. And now, for his family it's a big loss.

I DON'T ALWAYS LIKE BEING A RETIRED POLICE OFFICER .......Oh who the hell am I kiddingI LOVE IT. Stay safe my friends

Comment

• BiteThePullet
              Po-leece Offither
              • Aug 2014

Just terrible.

RIP Officer Lemm
              REINSTATE THE TRIG
              Originally posted by Iowa #1603
              Your logic defies logic
              Originally posted by Rudy8116
              Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
              Originally posted by Michigan
              Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
              Originally posted by TheTick
              A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
              Originally posted by TheTick
              This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
              Originally posted by 02paul09
              Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12299 users online. 75 members and 12224 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...