EOW: Thursday, October 24, 1974

Bio & Incident Details
    Tour: 16 years
    Badge # 597
    Cause: Gunfire
    Incident Date: Thursday, October 24, 1974
    Weapon: Gun; Unknown type
    Suspect: Convicted of murder
    Trooper Emerson Dillon was shot and killed after stopping a suspicious vehicle on the New York State Thruway near Canastota.

Unknown to Trooper Dillon, the two occupants had just committed an armed robbery and were fleeing the scene. Trooper Dillon approached the car and removed one of the suspects. During the ensuing scuffle the second occupant exited the car and shot Trooper Dillon. Before he died Trooper Dillon was able to return fire, striking the suspect vehicle as it fled.

Two suspects were apprehended later that day. A third suspect was apprehended the following day in New York City. The suspect who shot Trooper Dillon was convicted of second degree murder and sentenced to life in prison. One of the other two suspects died in prison while serving a 25-year sentence.

Trooper Dillon was assigned to Troop T and had served with the agency for 16 years. He was survived by his wife and six children.

This scumbag, whose name I will repeat only in hopes of keeping him incarcerated until his dying day, is up for parole, again. Please, lets do our part to keep him where he belongs. Trooper Dillon's widow spent 39 years as a fighting to keep her husbands killers in prison. She raised 6 children, and grand-children without her high school sweet heart beside her. sadly she has passed since the last parole board hearing for her husbands killer.

Since being incarcerated, Trooper Dillon's killer has written letters stating that Trooper Dillon was partially responsible for his own death by performing his sworn duties as NY State Trooper.

If you would like to submit a letter of opposition to the Board of Parole online, please visit its website by clicking on the following link:
    https://www.parole.ny.gov/boardletters/forminput.jsp

After you fill out your personal information, you will see fields for “Din,” “Inmate Name” and “Subject of Your Email.” Here is what you will type in:
    Din: 75C0385 (it’s a “zero” after the “C”)
    Inmate Last Name: Ruzas
    Inmate First Name: John
    Subject of Your Email: Letter of Opposition
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Will do, thanx.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Done. Thanks

Comment

Done. Hell yea.
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
        that we are all that stands between
        the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

My letter has been sent... Trooper Dillon and family will not be forgotten!
          Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
          Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
          It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Done, RIP Trooper Dillon
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Well it's time for this piece of **** to meet the parole board again. Let's do our part to see that he dies in prison.

Send an email to: doccsvictimassistance@doccs.ny.gov

Subject: Letter of Opposition

Inmate:
              Din: 75C0385 (it’s a “zero” after the “C”)
              Inmate Last Name: Ruzas
              Inmate First Name: John
              Subject of Your Email: Letter of Opposition

Thank you.
              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6008 users online. 196 members and 5812 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X