300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jefferson County Sheriff's Deputy

It is with a heavy heart that we share the passing of Jefferson County Sheriff's Office Sergeant Sean Renfro.
    At approximately 2:40 p.m. today, Sgt. Renfro was off-duty and involved in a traffic accident on Hwy. 285 near Settlers Dr. The accident investigation is being conducted by the Colorado State Patrol and details are forthcoming.
    Sean was a 15-year employee and served as a sergeant in detentions and patrol since 2008. He was well liked and respected not only by Sheriff's Office employees but the Jefferson County community as well. Sean is survived by his wife and four children. We share this immeasurable sadness with his family.

www.facebook.com/JeffersonCountySheriff?fref=nf

This is the next county over. Other sources report Sergeant Renfro was assisting motorists at a multi-vehicle accident on a very bad stretch of road, known for bad accidents.

ETA a better link:

http://www.9news.com/story/weather/2...sure/21237239/
    Last edited by tanksoldier; 01-03-2015, 11:39 PM.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2709 users online. 152 members and 2557 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X