Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa, Arizona officer down.

Brandon Mendoza
    Reports say killed in head on while off duty.
    May the Lord be with him and family.

Innocent victim of a wrong way driver. According to a news report, LE units were trying to find/catch this wrong way driver for about 35 miles, but could not get into position with their limited resources (Graveyard shift??)

http://www.officer.com/news/11456457...ong-way-driver

RIP Brother.
    My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Tough...man. RIP officer Mendoza. From what I've heard, outstanding officer and someone dedicated to helping his community and the youth.

There were like 11 AZ DPS in the area and like 5 were out with other matters such as DUI and other traffic incident(s); the other 6 were trying to stop this car which, going opposite direction in traffic at a constant speed - difficult to stop the vehicle w/o officers having to go the other way as well. Man, that's tough - Ofc. Mendoza was just getting off of his shift in POV from what I read and happened to be in the path of wrong-way driver.

Comment

The wrong way driver was an drunk and an illegal! Thats what makes it so much worse. For some reason they are trying to keep that hush hush.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5041 users online. 283 members and 4758 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X