Los Angeles County CA Sheriff Deputy Shot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles County CA Sheriff Deputy Shot

KCAL Channel 9 TV reporting an LASD Deputy was shot at about 9:30 PM this evening. Video showing the Deputy being unloaded at a hospital, he was sitting up on the gurney. No official condition report yet available.

Reports are he was a member of a "Gang Suppression Team" called OSS, "Operation Safe Streets".

Live video from KCAL Channel 9 helicopter at KCAL.com.

KCAL TV reporting approximately "30 square blocks closed down".

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...t-in-florence/
    My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

The Deputy is last listed as being in stable condition after treatment; 4 suspects in custody
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
      The Deputy is last listed as being in stable condition after treatment; 4 suspects in custody
      Great to hear on both counts.

Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery!!
      My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

The officer who is shot, was working as a part of Operation Safe Streets Bureau which is dedicated to suppress street gangs. He wouldn't have thought that he himself would be a victim of the same. The 15 year veteran is stable and is recovering. May he get back to the dept soon.

Comment

http://azfop.com/news/arizona/thank-...andy-response/

I diverted money that I had earmarked for political campaigns to helping Officers in distress.
          sigpic Welcome to Sierra Vista

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4117 users online. 134 members and 3983 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X