Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan State Police Trooper Jeffrey Werda dies after crash....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan State Police Trooper Jeffrey Werda dies after crash....

Michigan State Police Trooper Jeffrey Werda dies after crash while enroute to back up other officers involved in a vehicle pursuit.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/20805-trooper-jeffrey-werda

Rest in peace and Godspeed Trooper Werda.

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

It just isn't ending

55 as of now this year.............................................. .............................

RIP
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Comment

Trooper Jeffrey Werda Thank you Brother for your service, Gone but NEVER FORGOTTEN

Comment

Funeral set for Trooper Jeffrey Werda

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?se...cal&id=8061513

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

RIP Trooper.. very sad. :-(
            it is What it is

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
              It just isn't ending

55 as of now this year.............................................. .............................

RIP
              +1, very sad year... RIP Trooper Werda.

Comment

Rip .

Comment

Photos of Trooper Jeffrey Werda memorial and funeral in Gladwin

LINK: http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...frey_werd.html

Comment

I never worked the road with Jeff, but we did attend a few schools together. I remember that he always seemed to have a smile on his face and a happy-go-lucky attitude. I also took a few photos before and after the memorial service.

Comment

There were LEOs in attendance from a far away as California. I spoke to troopers from Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, and two from Larado Texas who drove 28 hours to attend Jeff's service. It was really nice to see the amount of support not only from the LE community, but from the local community as well.

Comment

^^Thanks for posting^^^

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4904 users online. 292 members and 4612 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X