300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LASD Zolton Tombol death was suicide

The Los Angeles County coroner has released the autopsy report on Deputy Tombol and stated it was a suicide as a result of a gunshot to the head. This Deputy had many friends and will be greatly missed. It appears that no one saw this comming, but it should be a reminder to all of us to not be afraid to ask someone how they are doing if you suspect they are not themselves. "I am my brother's keeper."

Originally posted by RLRay View Post
    The Los Angeles County coroner has released the autopsy report on Deputy Tombol and stated it was a suicide as a result of a gunshot to the head. This Deputy had many friends and will be greatly missed. It appears that no one saw this comming, but it should be a reminder to all of us to not be afraid to ask someone how they are doing if you suspect they are not themselves. "I am my brother's keeper."
    I knew him somewhat, it is always a sad thing to lose someone we know, especially under those circumstances. RIP.

Comment

Tombol was one of my classmates and a righteous dude. I will miss you brother, and we will PT again one day together.
      Send me.

Comment

Rest In Peace, Brother. You will NOT be forgotten.
        Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence. ~Author Unknown

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4413 users online. 242 members and 4171 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X