Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice for Rodney Morales

Rodney Morales Murder Story

Jurors found a man accused of fatally shooting a code enforcement officer in Aurora, guilty of first-degree murder. The jury announced their verdict Friday afternoon.

Harry Williams was convicted of shooting Rodney Morales on Nov. 13, 2008, while Morales was doing a routine inspection at an apartment complex on Clinton Street.

Friday, the judge in the Adams County courtroom immediately sentenced Williams to life in prison without parole.

Morales' mother spoke to CBS4 after the verdict was read. "Justice was served, justice was served. I lost a great son, but I have him with me spiritually and he will always be with me spiritually," said Sandra Rodriguez.

The day of the shooting, police searched a 20 block area but didn't find the shooter after the crime. The next day they identified Williams as a suspect and tracked him to a home in Denver's Montbello neighborhood. Williams surrendered after a standoff.

RIP Friend

RIP CE Ofcr Morales

Originally posted by codemanski View Post
    Jurors found a man accused of fatally shooting a code enforcement officer in Aurora, guilty of first-degree murder. The jury announced their verdict Friday afternoon.

Harry Williams was convicted of shooting Rodney Morales on Nov. 13, 2008, while Morales was doing a routine inspection at an apartment complex on Clinton Street.

RIP Friend
    RIP CE Ofcr Morales.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5141 users online. 318 members and 4823 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X