Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedgwick County Sheriff's Deputy Down.

Deputy Etheridge of the Sedgwick County Sheriffs Department died at 4:28 pm from gunshot wounds he sustained today.

http://www.kansas.com/news/featured/story/989954.html
    Originally posted by ISPY4U2
    I'd have pooped myself.
    "But Officer, it's not my butthole. Really, it's my cousins butthole."

-V

RIP Brother. Seems like I find myself saying this way too much since my career has started.

Comment

RIP my Brother.........

Comment

A close friend of mine went through the same training with me. But when it came time to pin the badge and strap on the gunbelt, he shocked me by having second thoughts and refusing. It was then that I suddenly realized what a huge responsibility the badge carries and just how serious the dangers were out there that required me to wear a firearm.

So when I hear of an officer being killed, I realize what he or she went through to willingly accept those same responsibilities and dangers of service to their community. This loss hurts the family and friends, the community, and the members of the law enforcement brotherhood.

May Deputy Etheridge rest in peace and may his family receive comfort in their time of sorrow.
        Living it one day at a time.

Comment

I don't know how else to say this, but what happened to this deputy really pi5ses me off.
          sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Officer Down

This one hit a little too close to home. It happened in SE Sedgwick County. I happen to live in SE Sedgwick County and work just across the county line from where he was killed.

I didn't know Dep. Ethridge, but I know a few other SG Deputies and I can only imagine what they and his family are going through.

It makes you think..

RIP Brother

Comment

Just got home from the funeral today, it was very nice. We had officers from agencys all across the state and even some from surrounding states. Thank you for all your support through this hard time.
              Originally posted by ISPY4U2
              I'd have pooped myself.
              "But Officer, it's not my butthole. Really, it's my cousins butthole."

-V

Comment

Condolences to his family and agency.............

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5411 users online. 299 members and 5112 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X