300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve Deputy and shooter

I did not know the man, but evidently a Reserve Deputry and avid shooter on his way to a Silencer Demo in Georgia.

http://www.independentmail.com/news/...e-plane-crash/

Also liked photography.

http://www.pbase.com/nauss
    Last edited by David Hineline; 09-21-2009, 12:13 AM.

The link is password protected.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

He was a fellow brother in blue of mine here in Knoxville. He had just been in the Reserves since last Septmeber. Great young man. He will be missed.

Comment

He was a fellow brother in blue of mine here in Knoxville. He had just been in the Reserves since last Septmeber. Great young man. He will be missed.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by readyornot; 09-21-2009, 10:51 AM. Reason: delete

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5089 users online. 290 members and 4799 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X