300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trooper Andrew Stocks, NCSHP

Trooper Andrew Stocks of the North Carolina State Highway Patrol died Tuesday afternoon, about three hours after his cruiser was involved in a wreck with a garbage truck.

Trooper Andrew Stocks, 43, died at WakeMed at about 4:30 p.m. The garbage truck driver, whose name wasn't released, suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.

Trooper Stocks was trying to regain control of his cruiser when it slammed sideways into a garbage truck. He was respondong to a wreck not far from this scene.

A memorial service will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Brown-Wynne Funeral Home in Cary. The funeral will be 1 p.m. Saturday at Colonial Baptist Church in Cary.

A memorial fund for Stocks' family, has been established at the State Employees Credit Union. Donations can be mailed to the following address: NCSECU, Attn: Sherri Cannady, PO Box 450, Garner, NC 27529.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3521065/

RIP Trooper Stocks.
    "It peed on me! That's resisting arrest." (Kelso, "That 70's Show")

Comment

Godspeed and rest in peace, Troop.

A memorial video for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w3Tkpm4dpI&fmt=18

Comment

A very moving video. Thanks for posting this jthorpe. Since you're with the HP, I noticed in the video a couple women, who I assumed are NCSHP widows, wearing badges with the mourning bands on them.

Is this a "tradition" in your agency where the widow keeps the badge? It put a huge lump in my throat when they showed the pic of Stocks widow and his daughter on the sidewalk and I noticed what I assumed was his badge on her. Wow. Powerful.
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Rest In Peace Trooper Stocks

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Rest in Peace Brother!

Comment

my condolences to ncshp and the family of trooper stocks, very moving video, rest in peace trooper

Comment

I can't believe tragic things like this happen to the best people on Earth.
                  NYPD Exam - 6011
                  Back Up Exam - 0310

Comment

R.I.P. my Brother....................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4371 users online. 263 members and 4108 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X