Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from the desert

Hey all,

I'm a long time "lurker" of the forums. I finally decide to create an account and contribute anything I can to this awesome community.

Quick background:

I'm currently going to school full-time until I'm old enough to attend an academy. I will have my A.S. degree completed by the time I graduate an academy, and be on my way toward my B.S. degree.

It has been my dream for the past 5-6 years to become a law enforcement officer, whether it be at a city, county or state agency. I'm doing everything in my power to prepare myself for this career; I sure look forward to working with you all.

Thanks for all of your hard work, dedication and selflessness.

God bless and be safe!
    Last edited by C0d3 thr33; 12-20-2008, 02:17 PM.

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your dream!
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Make sure you find out what training that you have to go threw before you sign up. It's one thing to make it out of the academy but another that will get you burnt out quick. Good luck with your career and education.
      My life is in GOD’s hands, and he hasn’t finished with me yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5889 users online. 319 members and 5570 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X