Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Hey form Sunny SoCal

Hello All:

My name is Chris. I'm 17, and I'm a recently graduated high school student here in Southern California.

I like women, classic rock & oldies, and I am an avid SCUBA Diver, White-Water Rafter, and Caribbean Travel Enthusiast.

I joined this forums to get some information, learn, and meet different people from all corners of the world in Law Enforcement. I was an explorer and aspiring firefighter with my local Fire Department for 3 years... until I went on a ride-along with a Sheriff's Deputy. I got the "bug" for chasing down bad guys.

My ultimate goal is to get a position with the Colorado State Patrol. (Or any state agency for that matter.)

I currently work at a Law Office (Real Estate - NOT Criminal), which I consider a major blessing in spite of it's uninteresting nature. It sure beats sweeping popcorn from the movie theater floor.

Regards,

Chris
    Last edited by CSchuman; 08-05-2008, 01:10 AM. Reason: Spelling
    All Gave Some. Some Gave All.
    FDNY - 343 - 9/11/2001

God Bless the Charleston 9. Godspeed Brothers.sigpic

Welcome to the forums!
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6279 users online. 377 members and 5902 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X