300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi diddly do from Montana

Greetings all. I am currently in the Air Force and aspiring to become a LEO currently residing in Great Falls, MT. I have a million and one questions that I have about LE but I'll save them for now. But if anybody reading this would like to give me any info on anything that will help me out on my path to become a LEO please, please, please send me a message.

Thanks and God Bless!!
    A day merely survived is no cause for celebration- LtCol William Thomas

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure we all look forward to hearing your questions!
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Hello, greetins from New Yawk, you plan on staying in Montana ?, because their are a ton of LEO jobs out here on the East coast, and I hear on the west coast too , L.A.P.D., California Highway Patrol, and others are always looking for people.

Comment

So are you Security Forces? And do you work in the missle field or on base? Just Curious?

Comment

I would suggest starting to do ride alongs with the current local agencies; city, county, and state. Those individuals will probably be able to answer alot of your questions. Know matter who you ride with or talk to you will still have questions that you can more than likely tackle on this website.

Here's a starter for you. I've been doing this for 12 years and occationally still find myself asking questions, this career in it's self is an ongoing learining experience. And you'll find that even though you might not know an officer from another agency, that person will still be willing to put their own safety on the line to help you out, without hesitation and vise verse.

You will find that officers look at potential recruits as; you have a good integrity, honest, willing to do the job. We say welcome aboard, glad to have your help.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
            I can do all things in Christ who stregthens me!

State police:

http://thenationstatepolice.top-forum.net/index.htm

Comment

If you make it on the State Police, and get posted in the North East, give me a shout and maybe we can meet for a coffee at some mutually close Border Crossing.
              #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
              Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
              RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
              Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
              "Smile" - no!

Comment

Montana!!!!!
                Tha big sky country !!
                Heck I lived in Billings Mont fer 10 years!!!! Know tha whole state!!
                Remember when tha speed limit was"safe and prudent fer tha conditions"?

Hell, when me and tha "boys" would drive, errrr I mean fly up to yellowstone park in my interceptor, I was FLY'IN safe and prudent........

I had a good buddy who's dad was Captian of dectives thar... Richard Wilson was he... Long gone now though....

Yea, me and tha boys would have 2, 16 gal. beer kegs aboard, drive up to Yellowstone and would sit on old faithful try'in to plug her up and stuff...

Then tha park rangers would end up kicking us out of tha park!!!

Notice what it says below this comment......... Us boys would always say that about Montana... Always, and we were pround of it!!!

I got lots og North Dakota jokes too!!!!!

So welcome ta O.com, take your boots off and stay awhile!!

Sull'ys tha name......
                Originally posted by mookster
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3454 users online. 157 members and 3297 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X