300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the Water Gap

Just joined up. Both here and in LE as well. I'm currently working my first season as a NPS LE Ranger at the Delaware Water Gap National Rec Area. Gotta say this is better than any other job I've worked. I've also been impressed with what I've seen here. Seems like alot of the members here know their stuff. I'm looking forward to learning from this site's collected experience. Thanks in advance and stay safe out there,

B
    Last edited by bruhaha6745; 08-04-2008, 09:25 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling

Welcome to the forums and you stay safe as well!
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

A long time ago I was a volunteer with the NPS @ DWGNRA. It's one of my favorite areas in the world...use to have a cabin a on the river a little above Dingmans until the Tox island damn project got rid of us. Take good care of that area!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6523 users online. 364 members and 6159 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X