300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from So Cal

Another newbie! (sigh) This website and forum have been my home for the last 2 months. This is the best site since Google if you ask me... Enough butt kissin. I am a 27 year old family man, who is currently waiting for his "dear John" letter from the Riverside Sheriff's dept. and anxious to start the process with other departments. I'll do my best not to ask stupid questions, and thanks for putting up with me in advance!

Welcome to the forums and good luck!
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Gotta Love Riverside And Their Dear John Letters. Got One From Them Myself 19 Years Ago, Made Me That More Determined And Went Into The Academy Pre Service. Their Loss.

Good Luck Bro, There Are Lots Of Departments Out There.

Comment

Where did you end up? Alot of departments around me are lateral/ pre-service only, so I may end up doing push-ups and NOT getting paid for it!!!!

Comment

Where did you end up? Alot of departments around me are lateral/ pre-service only, so I may end up doing push-ups and NOT getting paid for it!!!!

Comment

I ended up working in the desert for 8 years, and LA for 10 years. Looking at the time frame, you could still have a good chance with riverside, nothing moves fast.

Pre service is a great way to get hired, also extended format academies so you can work and go to the academy at the same time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5072 users online. 266 members and 4806 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X