300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Germany!

I´m a 29 year old officer from Germany/Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. I joined the police in october 2000. After finishing the Public Administration College in 2003, I worked for 1 1/2 year as shift officer and a half year as a detective for the local CID on the Isle of Ruegen and since 3 years i´m working for the Traffic Control Group. I want know as much as possible about being a police officer in the U.S. and so i´m looking for pen pals in this forum who also want to know also something about the German Police.
    I would be really happy about some answers.

Welcome to the forums!
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Hey Spike,
      Ich Liebe Deutscheland!!! I was an MP for almost 6 years over there mainly around Baaden Wurtemburg. Did some work with Kripo in Heilbronn and was a traffic accident investigator as well.

Comment

Hi feldaeger! Baden-Würtemberg? Nice Place to be. And now New Jersey? Do your family live in New Jersey? I´ve read your profile. What stands DHS/ICE for? Here in the forums i found a lot of short forms (like ICE/DHS), i´ve never heard of. Of course it makes me very proud, that you love Germany.

Comment

Hi Spike, grüß mir die Insel war 3 Jahre lang im Sommer als Rettungsschwimmer in Binz.
          DHS = Department of Homeland Security
          ICE `= Immgration and Customs Enforcement = Zollfahndung

Translation:
          Hi Spike, send regards to my Island. I was 3 years long over the summer as a lifeguard over there in Binz.

Hi Feldjäger
          I grew up in Heilbronn. Where was the MP Station there? I know the old Military Buildings in the Hoover Siedlung at John-F-Kennedy Strasse. Now the most are pulled down, but in a few ist the Police Departement of Heilbronn an the IRS.
          I served my basic military duty at the Feldjäger. Now I am at the german customs at the swiss border. so I think we are colleagues.
          www.copzone.de
          www.ipa-deutschland.de
          www.zoll.de

Comment

Wie geht es? Jetzt kann ich mein rostig Deutsch benutzen.

Comment

@ zoellner

Schau an! Und ich dachte, dass ich hier der einzige Deutsche wäre. So kann man sich irren;-)Selbstverständlich leite ich deine Grüße weiter nach Rügen.

Translation:

Look! And i thought i was the only german here. But we all make mistakes. Of course i refer your greetings to the Isle of Ruegen.

Comment

@yooper fi:

I´m fine. Thanks for asking and posting in german. Where did you learn it? In the army? Or do you have relatives in Germany?
                Last edited by Spike1978; 08-06-2008, 08:04 AM. Reason: something forgotten

Comment

Wie Gehts!

Wie Gehts. Meine Frau ist von Bitburg. Wir machen Urlaub in Deutschland jedem Paar der Jahre. Entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch, ist es ein wenig rostiges. Tschuss!

Translation: How are you. My Wife is from Bitburg, Germany. We do go back every couple of years for vacation. Pardon my German, it's kinda rusty. Later.

Comment

Hallo Spike, Wie gehts. Meine Frau ist von Ostheim v.d. Rhon. I was stationed in Schweinfurt form 1995 until 2002 with the U.S. Army. I got out of the Army in 2006 and have been a Municipal Police Officer for two years now. Tschuss!
                    Last edited by JePerkinWA; 08-06-2008, 12:41 PM. Reason: forgot something!

Comment

@scarney
                      @JePerkinWA

Hello guys!

How are you? Thanks for posting on my thread. Greetings to you and your whole family.

Comment

German Police impressions

Here´s a Photo which was shot during the last G8-Summit in Heiligendamm.
                        Me and my crew had to close the Autobahn for a VIP-Convoy...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Welcome from a Scottish Cop!
                          Official Magnum Field Tester - Earn Your Boots here http://www.magnumboots.com/uk/

Comment

And a "Hello" to Scotland, too. How are you over there? Having nightshift or why you are still up so late at night?

Comment

Hi Spike you´re not the only one from Germany.
                              If you want to learn something about the police in USA there a many police exchanges possible. Of course the other way (from USA to Germany too).

If you want to know more, let me know. Just send me a mail (in german) and i could tell you something about a police exchange between USA and Germany.

For all other interessted officers too.

Grüße aus Hamburg

Sorry for my bad english... my german is better ;o)
                              www.STAR-IPE.com
                              International Police Exchange: USA - Germany - Spain - Switzerland

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6918 users online. 367 members and 6551 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X