300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Western Az

Hey there all. Finally after like a week I am able to post. My name is Josh, I graduated from WALETA in Feb of this year. Best job I have ever had and don't think I can do anything else. I used to be a EMT before I started working for the Sheriff's Dept out in my area as a 911 dispatcher. Then 2 months after I got hired there one of the local police departments unofficially hired me. Oct 1st I started the Academy. Class 07-01 of WALETA, Western Arizona Law Enforcement Training Academy. Being in the first class of a new Academy was fun.
    Why do people think they have the right not to listen when they are told to roll a window down or unlock a door?

Welcome QPDStarr, I am native from Phoenix, trapped in California. How long has QPD been around? I just recently stumbled on a website for the department.

Comment

Welcome, Parker huh.....

storms coming to you quickly..I live out in the city of Maricopa and we're getting hit pretty good!

sweet, I love the monsoons, and welcome...I'm new here too!

Comment

Welcome

Whats up my fellow AZ brethren. I am also new and checking this site out. I hail from California but am working southern AZ

Take care

Comment

Hail or excaped?
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5911 users online. 319 members and 5592 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X