Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carbotech adam intro

Hello Officers & Law Enforcement Professionals,

My name is Adam and I'm with Carbotech Performance Brakes. We provide professionals with the most innovative braking technology possible. We are in the process of becoming a forum sponsor, and I wanted to go ahead and introduce myself. We work with police departments, emergency vehicle companies, and others, to bring them enhanced safety, as our brakes give you the ability to make 30% shorter stops. Additionally, our pads last 3-4 times as long as your original equipment manufacturer's pads, saving departments time and money. Most brake pads destroy rotors, requiring frequent changes. Our pads are much more rotor-friendly, requiring far less frequent vehicle maintenance (with Carbotech's pads, your rotors will last up to 3 times as long). Carbotech Brakes save time, money, and lives. You can check out our official press release here:

http://www.officer.com/web/online/Industry-Business-Wire/Being-Able-To-Stop-Is-Important/9$42478

for more facts, contact information, and testimonials. Please let your chiefs or purchasers know about Carbotech's innovations in braking technology. Feel free to private message me with any questions. Thank you for all of your hard work and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by carbotech adam; 08-04-2008, 09:27 AM.

ctbrakes.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5970 users online. 358 members and 5612 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X