Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Arkansas

Hello everyone

I have been in LE for 17+ years seven in Air force and 10 as County Deputy. Its been a great time both ups and downs. Been in patrol/K-9 and know looking forward to Detective (I hope real soon). Iam on Second Marriage 1 1/2 hlaf years. She kind of understands my job but she just thinks I drive around and do nothing. I work in the second largest county in Arkansas on the day shift. At times its real dead, not like evenings.

I changed shifts on her request prior to getting married worked 3pm-11pm got home about 1am after paper work. She told me her or work so of course I picked her and changed shifts. My question is any idea on how to have fun on day shift when the only thing out are blue hairs going to the mall??.

Every know and then I do get into something good but not like nights.

Look for any teeny violations.

Welcome to the forums!
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Welcome, good to have you on the forums.
      The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4826 users online. 290 members and 4536 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X