300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all from Sacramento

Nice to be here--retired Chippie from Sacramento, but worked everything between LA and here
    http://www.badgeoflife.com/

Welcome sir!

I believe there are a few other Retired Chippies on here.
    Last edited by ChRdy21799; 07-18-2008, 07:18 PM.
    It is Attitude, not circumstance, that makes Success possible even in the most unlikely conditions.

Comment

Tricycle

hey 21799,
      welcome, civy here 51 yr's old and still have training wheels on my tricycle.
      Sully's my name...
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Hey
        Was it fun on two wheels
        wish our Department had them.

Comment

Glad to have you aboard......welcome.
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

welcome to the site!
            ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
            -- John Wayne

Comment

Welcome to the site, sir!
              The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3406 users online. 164 members and 3242 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X