Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/old person to the forum!

Hey how are ya doin?

I’m new finally posting on this site, I would always use it to gather intel on my future agency I would be working with/for. But now I finally got that career agency, so this could possibly it until I retire in another 60 years it feels like. Anyway, I love helping people out however I can. Since I left the Army in 2010, I attended my first police academy in Colorado. In 2011 I graduated, went on to work as a county guy for a year. Not long after my year, I got picked up by the BOP as a 0007 Corrections Officer. A few years and agencies later I got picked up by the ATF and now we’re here! Lol. Let me know if you have questions, I feel like I’ve been at this forever.

A Canadian-flavoured welcome, with a hint of sarcastic condolences for you not seeming to be able to hold a real job, but keep trying!
    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
    "Smile" - no!

Comment

I mean I've been a member for like 5 minutes vs your 7 years but I have more posts, so I guess I'm allowed to say welcome lol.

Look forward to picking your brain.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2946 users online. 113 members and 2833 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X