Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

Hello, I am from Texas.

The main reason I signed up on this forum I wanted to take the time to say thank you to all of the law enforcement out there.

I appreciate the time and effort each and everyone of you put into your job. Lately I have been hearing alot of anti-cop sentiment and it made me realize that you have one of the hardest jobs on the planet and few people show any appreciation.
    You must be evil for giving them a ticket for speeding and all...

So thank you. Keep up the good work.

And the next time just like every other time I meet one of you on the highways I will politely turn off my engine, turn on the dome light, place my hands on the steering wheel in plain view and be as polite as I can and give you the respect you deserve.

lobster_roboto

Aren't you worried that now everyone will be looking for you, just to have one easy collar a day?

Welcome to the forums

Comment

HAHA I have no reason to worry i'f im not breaking the law I have nothing to worry about right?

I have always wanted to be a cop and was on course to become one but two years ago I attempted to keep my roommate from driving drunk and touched him on the shoulder so he called the police. They issued a class C misdemeanor "assualt - family violence" ticket and at the time didn't realize that it would keep me from being in law enforcement so I just paid it.

Now while attempting to get my CHL it "may" keep me from getting that but I was never arrested and it doesn't show up on any background checks so I don't know what is going on with it... but that is a different story.

Either way in light of that I have never lost respect for the cops even when they were giving me a ticket because it to my knowledge was something that they had to do.

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
          Get Local Coupons
          Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3355 users online. 190 members and 3165 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X