Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello All,
    Im from Ohio.. Went to the Police Academy back in 2014 but I didn't do to good on my final PT test.. So I did not pass the class.. I'm looking to get myself back into it... I've been surfing on the website for a few weeks, and it looks like there is TONS of information.. I can't wait to dig in and ask tons of question! Thanks!
    Last edited by DTravis; 07-08-2021, 03:09 PM.

Originally posted by DTravis View Post
    Hello All,
    Name is Dustin and Im from Ohio.. Went to the Police Academy back in 2014 but I didn't do to good on my final PT test.. So I did not pass the class.. I'm looking to get myself back into it... I've been surfing on the website for a few weeks, and it looks like there is TONS of information.. I can't wait to dig in and ask tons of question! Thanks!
    Saved...

Comment

Welcome!

First piece of advice: Go into your profile ASAP and hide your date of birth from public view. You might also want to remove some of your other personal information. I'd tell you to remove your first name from your post, but another poster already quoted it.

You used your last name in your screen name, you have your date of birth listed in your profile, and you told us your real first name and state of residence. It took me 30 seconds on google to positively identify you. -- NOT GOOD.

Comment

• DTravis
        DTravis commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you.

Good luck. I had some setbacks getting into a law enforcement job too in 2006 and then started trying again in 2018. I persisted and eventually got in. It was worth it. Hope you get things sorted out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4399 users online. 289 members and 4110 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X