300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Key West :D

My name's Kiernan...been an explorer for four years. From Key West, Florida.

Welcome to O.com
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Hi! Welcome! How long have you lived in Key West? It's a lovely town, though I don't know if I could live there all the time...

Comment

well, hey! I'm thinking of taking a trip down your way in August...can you shoot me an IM and let me know what kinds of things I need to make sure to do? Places to stay, etc?

Oh, and welcome to o.com
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by thisiskiernan View Post
          My name's Kiernan...been an explorer for four years. From Key West, Florida.
          Great place to visit. Love fantasy fest in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
            well, hey! I'm thinking of taking a trip down your way in August...can you shoot me an IM and let me know what kinds of things I need to make sure to do? Places to stay, etc?

Oh, and welcome to o.com
            Smurfette I always stay at The Truman Hotel. Its on Truman Ave. 3 short blocks from the begining of the good part of Duval Street. Here is a link to the hotel. Also there are only one or to beaches in Key West. Depending what you want I can give you a few pointers on what areas are good for what you want to do.

http://www.trumanhotel.com/
            LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HI, and welcome.

my nephew lives there in paradise!

enjoy the forum

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums!
                Get Local Coupons
                Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5077 users online. 342 members and 4735 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X