300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Indiana

Hello everyone, I'm new here to the forum. I am a Police Officer in Southern Indiana. I work for a rather small agency. A department consisting of 6 full-time and about 10 reserves. I work third shift and love it. I have been a Police Officer for about four years now and hope to be for at least 16 more.
    I am looking forward to adding my .02 and meeting people in L.E. from all over the world.
    Approval rating are nearing Jimmy Carter status!!!!!

Great. What's up with all these small-town Indiana cops coming out of the woodwork?

Comment

Originally posted by Prez0304 View Post
      Hello everyone, I'm new here to the forum. I am a Police Officer in Southern Indiana. I work for a rather small agency. A department consisting of 6 full-time and about 10 reserves. I work third shift and love it. I have been a Police Officer for about four years now and hope to be for at least 16 more.I am looking forward to adding my .02 and meeting people in L.E. from all over the world.
      It's more like 26 more years.

Comment

Hello from a fellow Hoosier. Glad to have you here.
        Get Local Coupons
        Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Hey

Hey I justed joined too. I look foward to seeing you on here. I want to meet Law Enforcement people all around as well. Talk to you later

Comment

hi

hi from England
            Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome Indy!

It's starting to get interesting in here.
              LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

howdie from cali

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6713 users online. 364 members and 6349 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X