Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salutations from Florida!

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading the boards for a few weeks now, and was finally approved as a member yesterday- so here I am!

I'm a 25/f here in Florida. I'm not currently a LEO, but I have just recently finished testing and interviewing for a special agent trainee position here in FL... Had the basic abilities test a few weeks ago, and the interview and fitness testing last week, and now I am just waiting to hear whether or not I made it to the next step. (Another background check and then into a pool...) Hopefully I'll pass and be headed to the academy soon.

Keeping my fingers crossed, and excited for whatever awaits!

Nice to finally be able to speak up!

Presence

Welcome, Presence. I sure hope you get the special agent trainee position. Keep us posted on that.

The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

(Please PM me for faster admittance.)

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and well-wishes! I sure hope I get it too...SA has always been my dream...now it's at my fingertips and I'm raring to go...

Just want to know the results so I can either accept it and continue to do my (boring) regular job while I finish school, or get ready to make some huge life changes.

Suspense is killing me!

Comment

Hey Presence - are you in north, central, south or panhandle? I have applied to Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.. The agilities test is wow. Taking it on Thursday and have the Polygraph next Monday.

Comment

Hi, welcome. You don't have to put your physical stats on here.

Comment

hixclan- i'm in north florida.

good luck on your agility test and polygraph! the physical i took wasn't too difficult, but it was certainly not a police physical agility course. they just want to know that we are in reasonably good shape, I think...

Comment

SVT,

thanks for the welcome. haha...

Comment

Hey there...we are newbies together...I hope that everything goes well for you and keep us posted...thanks

Comment

Howdy!

Good luck to ya in the hiring process, hope everything works out.

Comment

Thanks! I'm glad to be here finally...and crossing my fingers...

if I don't make it, it's not the end of the world, but i will be sad...

but, life goes on, and so will i!

Comment

Ack!!! Freaking out here, and had to come post because i'm all jittery and nervous, and I don't want to jump the gun and make any phone calls yet...

Got an email a few minutes ago from the coordinator for the application process asking if I am currently in a basic recruit class...

I'm not...but every time I see an email from her in my box it sets my nerves off again... I wonder where this is going...

Comment

hello from england

Hey there!

I thought I'd sent you a welcome already.Glad I checked.
                        Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Presence View Post
                          Ack!!! Freaking out here, and had to come post because i'm all jittery and nervous, and I don't want to jump the gun and make any phone calls yet...

Got an email a few minutes ago from the coordinator for the application process asking if I am currently in a basic recruit class...

I'm not...but every time I see an email from her in my box it sets my nerves off again... I wonder where this is going...
                          Calm down, you will make yourself a nerous wreck. If you are this now, I can 't imagine your first pursuit. Breathe, stretch, let it go.....
                          LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL

Okay, in real life I'm not freaking out as much as it sounded in that post...But it is kind of exciting to hear SOMETHING. Anticipation is high right now.

But thanks, i do need to be reminded to take it easy sometimes...

Comment

Who am I kidding!

I was sh_ting bricks until the day BSO offered me the job. I was like will this evercome to an end(the hiring process). So you are certainly not the only one.
                              LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3144 users online. 181 members and 2963 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X