X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeanCav1971
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2020

Wanting more from life

Hi everyone, my name is Sean, I'm a 49 yr old Australian ex Army Combat Medic (12 years). I have been applied for Arapahoe County Sheriff and made it to the Chiefs interview but didn't quite make it. The experience was amazing though, and cemented in my mind what I want in life. I have applications with Aurora PD and have a Frontline exam next week, I also have an interview with Jefferson County Detention Deputy Sheriff next week and finally have an application with Denver PD. Any insight into the above agencies will be appreciated and I can't wait to become a fellow brother. Yes I know I'm 49 but I still have a lot to give to the community.
  • ZeroMood
    Applicant
    • Jan 2021

I'm not LE, but you would be better off posting in their respective state sub forums for a better reply.
    Stay strapped, or get clapped.

-George Washington

Comment

• orangebottle
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2015

I can't offer much insight into any of those agencies, but I'm a fellow old person that made LE my career late in life (older than you, in fact). I'm acquainted with 1 other person that was 50+ when hired, and know several that started in their 40s. It can be done, with the right attitude and dedication.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12182 users online. 75 members and 12107 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...