300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to be here!

Excellent site. I enjoy surfing numerous message boards but I never thought I'd find one for LEO's. When I entered the academy almost 5 years ago, I could NOT find any info like this on the net. This is a great resource.

Quick intro: I'm a sworn officer for a medium sized city in Northern CA with a PD made up of approx 650 officers. I've been patrol for most of the 5 years with stints in our gang task force and street racer task force. I just finished rifle training for the rifle team (approx 30 members in our department). I'm planning on applying for FTO in the next year.

Anyway, good to see all the LEO's here and I hope to learn from you all and possibly share some of my own info and experiences.

tyscobe

Welcome
    Refuse to be a victim-Support Concealed Carry

Comment

welcome to the site
      ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
      -- John Wayne

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to the forum from another Bay Arean.
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Hello from Indiana and welcome to the forum.
            Get Local Coupons
            Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Welcome TY!
              LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3057 users online. 188 members and 2869 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X