Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hi

My name is Mike Dolan and I currently live in Peoria Illinois. I am an Army veteran (Desert Storm / 101st Airborne Division) and I served in the Wisconsin and Illinois National Guard (32nd Inf Bde and 933rd Military Police Company respectively).

I was a Correctional Officer for five years as well.

One of the main reasons I wanted to be a member here is because I am currently writing a fictional novel about a police detective and I want the story to be as factual as possible concerning everything from simple police terminology to investigative tactics to ...well...anything concerning police work. I do not want to misrepresent law enforcement.

As I said, I was an MP for a while stateside as well as overseas but realize that really has little bearing on being civilian police officer or detective.

Well, that is my intro to you all. I hope I will be able to ask my questions and receive positive feedback. Thanks.

Nice to meet you and good luck on the Novel. Keep us informed on how you're coming along with it.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate that. Hopefully between my research and any possible answers I receive here, I will be able to put together an accurate mystery novel, and hopefully many more to come.

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
          Get Local Coupons
          Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4851 users online. 253 members and 4598 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X