300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Short Intro...

Hello all, first off thanks for such a good forum, it's great to browse in between classes! Well, I suppose a quick intro is in order. I'm a Microbiology major just finishing up my freshman year up here in the rainy northwest. My father is a member of the State Police, as was his father, so I've always been close to law enforcement. I'm Pre-Med because I want to become a forensic pathologist, but I've also always had a pull to go into law enforcement and eventually FBI. Either way I know I'll end up in somewhere in law enforcement, there's really nothing else I've ever wanted to do. Luckily I still have a few years to figure out what I want to pursue. I'm also joining a Police Cadet program next Fall hopefully to get a more hands-on approach to policing to see if it's a career I would enjoy. Well that's pretty much it for an introduction to me, hope you're all having a great weekend thus far.

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Jmac, it sounds like you are on the right track to getting where you want to go. Just keep your nose clean, don't get in any trouble, and work hard!

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Hello from Indiana and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.
          Get Local Coupons
          Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4293 users online. 238 members and 4055 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X