300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fng

Whats going on everyone, Name is Matt and I'm currently in Iraq serving with 2-2-1 MTT ( Military Transition Team ) in Fallujah detached from the 6th Marines in Camp Lejeune. Grunt by Trade but served in D.C. with the Pres. Support Detachment for about 2 years and got my Secret Clearance. I'm two months into my tour here, and will be exiting the service in Feb. of 2008. I hope to get out and apply for a couple of PD's in the D.C. Metro Area or in the surrounding areas and also try and get some school done. Thanks for your service, because while I'm over here getting some, you guys are giving me peace of mind by protecting my family back home.
    Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Welcome to the forum and good luck with becoming an Officer yourself.

Thanks for protecting my family and I.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Hi TriggerPuller03 thank you for your service to the country. Good luck on your job search. I know DHS in DC always seems to have gs11 and above jobs open seems not many people want to go there. You might want to look into it as an option.
      Reality is only a perception

Comment

Thank you for serving...now listen up...we need you to stay around the area when you get out...yes, I realize DC has WAY better pay and all, but still....stick around the area
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Thank you for your service! Stay Safe and God Bless!
          Missy

Comment

Welcome to the site, stay safe and keep your head down over there.

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcomes, and Smurfette, as much as I LOVE beautiful Camp Lejeune and its surrounding swamps, strip clubs, and pawn shops, I need to get back to the East Coast.....well the Northern East Coast, because I miss Maryland's Crab Cakes, Virginia's Gun Laws, and and D.C.'s Elliot in the Morning Radio Show, but I promise I'll never to forget the "good times" I've had in Lejeune.
              Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Comment

Welcome, enjoy the forum

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4780 users online. 266 members and 4514 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X