Hello from Indiana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Indiana

Hi everyone. My name is Nikki, I'm a photography and linguistics student from southern Indiana. I have been studying the technical side of law enforcement for the last few weeks in hopes of writing on the subject for an upcoming class. I joined to hopefully get some answers regarding various issues from individual officers, which will really help me in the writing process.

I have great admiration and respect for you guys. Please keep up the good work.

Originally posted by IndyPhoto View Post
    Hi everyone. My name is Nikki, I'm a photography and linguistics student from southern Indiana. I have been studying the technical side of law enforcement for the last few weeks in hopes of writing on the subject for an upcoming class. I joined to hopefully get some answers regarding various issues from individual officers, which will really help me in the writing process.

I have great admiration and respect for you guys. Please keep up the good work.
    What school? PM me.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from another Hoosier. Glad to have you here.
        Get Local Coupons
        Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8756 users online. 327 members and 8429 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X