Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG from Florida

Greetings,

I recently discovered this forum on a Google search and am interested in pursuing a career in law enforcement when my hitch with the US Navy expires about four years from now. I'm just checking in to 'test the waters'.

LoneRider

Kettlebell lifting. I'm a bit partial to kettle corn lifting myself Welcome to the forums sailor.
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Howdy LoneRider. Good luck on Your career/job change. There are a lot of federal agencies that like prior military. You can find those job listings on USAjobs.gov
      Reality is only a perception

Comment

Really? I guess the fact that I already have a bachelor's degree and I'll be in my late twenties when I'm out might be helpful as well. I'm actually dithering between state or Federal LE and I've got the list of agencies I'm interested in listed out in a hierarchy on my palm pilot...

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum.
            Get Local Coupons
            Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome and responses to queries I've placed on the forums and spoken off line to some of you about. I'm dithering between Federal or State LE, but seeing as I've got a few years to figure it out, this forum's a goldmine for gathering intel...and making friends.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I am also in Florida, on the west coast. My best friend just left that base. He mad Staff Sergeant at Cherry Point.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3094 users online. 164 members and 2930 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X