Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the ATL!

Greetings all,

This is my first post, but I've lurked a bit and found some great information about LE careers. Thanks to all who have offered up such useful stuff so far. I'll be sure to pass along anything from my experiences that may help. Hopefully, I'm close to getting a final job offer from a PD in the next week or so.

JP

Some additional info

Sorry my first post was rather brief. I got interrupted and had to finish up quickly. As you can tell from the title of the thread I live in Atlanta, GA. I've been here for 3 1/2 years after living in southern CA and northern CA for 18 years. My wife is from GA and she was able to convince me to come out here. The ATL is a great town and GA seems like a nice state.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

I am new to this forum as well. I think you will like living in Atlanta. I lived there while in college, yet I was born in Los Angeles and grew up in Hollywood. My family moved to GA way back in 1978. One thing though -- it will probably take you at least a summer or two to become used to the humidity. After that you will hardly notice it!

Best Regards,

Michael

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
          "Disco's Out, Murder's In" -Man, ain't that the truth!

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Indiana.

I visit the ATL are a few times a year (my wife's family is there). They actually live in Smyrna. I like it there a lot.
              Get Local Coupons
              Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Welcome from SoFla. Can you do the Dirty Bird?
                LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4538 users online. 236 members and 4302 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X