300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from southern Indiana

New guy to Officer.com forums. I work for one of the smallest County Sheriff Dept. in the state and would not have it any other way. I love my job and the shift I work, I guess that you will understand that by my sign in name. I have been here for about 9 years and I am a SGT. on third shift. hope to get to know Officers from all over the world.

Hey welcome to the site. I am new to the site myself. I work just a couple hours south of you in Lexington, Ky. Is Scott County pretty close to the Louisville Metro Area? Be safe out there!
    [
    "If he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    "The Man in The Arena"

Comment

Hello. Welcome to The Forums!

I am new to The Forums as well. I am not an officer yet, but I am working towards a career in Law Enforcement. I currently reside in Canada.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums from a fellow Hoosier!
        Get Local Coupons
        Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

bar221a I work 29 miles north of Louisville Ky. I met some of the Ky vehicle enforcement guys at an instructor class a few months ago. I think they were some of the most top notch guys I have met in Law enforcement!!

Comment

bdunndchi where are you from?

Comment

Meeah I hope I can speak for most of the guys in Indiana if you get a chance there is no better place to work and train than in Indiana. Our police academy is top notch.

Comment

Hey, nice to see a fellow southern Indiana resident here, welcome

Comment

Welcome from the great state of nc

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5350 users online. 297 members and 5053 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X