Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From The Pacific Northwest

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking for a couple years about making the change to law enforcement. I've been an assistant DA now for a few years, and one of my favorite parts of the job is working with officers in trial and during investigations. I'm really dismayed with how society is treating law enforcement, and it makes me want to become an officer. I feel more drawn to it than ever, and I know it's not a great time to be in law enforcement. I've applied for probation jobs, city police positions, and sheriff deputy spots, but haven't heard back yet. I'm scheduled to take the NTN and PAT next month. Any advice would be appreciated. I don't have any prior law enforcement experience but I am hoping that my prosecutor experience will make me competitive. Thanks.

I am also in the Pacific Northwest. This is a second career for me, and I also had no law enforcement experience when I started. I do know someone who went from being a prosecutor to a police officer though. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
    "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6113 users online. 400 members and 5713 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X