Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Hi there.

I am new to the site, as I just joined a few days ago. I am living in British Columbia, Canada, and I am working towards a career in Law Enforcement. (RCMP)

I have written the first exam and passed with a high score. I was accepted to move onto the next part of the application process, which was a very extensive information package about myself and my background.

I recently did get a call back from the recruiting office stating that they wanted me to wait one year, but my file looked excellent and that I am on my way. I was a disappointed, but I will be going to school in the mean time, and continuing to work towards my goal.

Well, that's a bit about me. What about anyone else?
    Last edited by Meeah; 05-29-2007, 03:02 PM.

Hi there. Welcome aboard. Good luck. Give that Lexis85 a speeding ticket. He he he.

Comment

Ahahaha. Thanks.

Where are you located?

Comment

Welcome to the board. Congrats on getting further into the application process.

I came here after googling RCMP and Message Board...hahaha....I want to try out for the Auxiliary police program in about two years. I'm going back to school in September for something completely unrelated - Early Childhood Education....but yeah....

And ignore that SVT guy, he's a stalker...and a nerd.
        Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Thanks, Lexis! I am really looking forward to the next couple years, as I hope within that timeframe I will either be in Depot, or graduated.

I did think about the Auxiliary program, although I don't know too much about it. That's great that you will be going back to school in September. I will be going back to school in September as well to study Criminology. I am hoping to get a degree, and at the very least, an Associate's Degree while I am waiting.

Ahh, a stalker. Maybe you should notify the police... Hehehe.

Comment

I can't get her to leave me alone, geez.

Comment

Hahahaha. It can't be that bad.

Comment

No, it's not. She's ok. A little wacky, but she said it's a B.C. thing.

Comment

Ahh, well it's not. I don't think I'm 'wacky.'

Hm. I posted a profile picture, did it work?

Comment

Yep, it worked. That's just what she said. I didn't believe her. But the answer to your location question...Florida!

Comment

Ahh. I see. How long have you been in Law Enforcement for?

Comment

Five years.

Comment

Oh, wow. I cannot wait.

Comment

When I started, I was younger than you.

Comment

Oh? How old are you now?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6562 users online. 352 members and 6210 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X