300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never posted in the Meet and Greet

I have posted on here many times usually in the Gun Room area because Im a advocate of firearms and they are of great interest to me. I never did what I should have done in the first post and said hello in the Meet and Greet, so hello brothers in blue. Im a 13 yr Police Officer and former Marine Infantrymachinegunner. Not as lean, Not as mean but still always a Marine. I spent 8years working in a very busy crime ridden city in southeast Virginia and now work for a County Police Department where Iam happy to be. I have children and a wife and I live to improve my yard. I believe in God and Country and Iam the only Redneck you will see in a pickup truck blasting Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Nice to be in here. Bless each of you with completing your tour safely.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Welcome brother

Comment

A hearty welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio.

"Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

welcome.i was going to name my son 'MIDDLE NAME' amadeus...he was a she...love your music.its getting to be rare.

Comment

welcome, enjoy the "normal" people
          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

....its an inside joke......
            sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4718 users online. 264 members and 4454 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X