300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little ol me

Hey.I dont know if Im doing this right.Thank you for having me.I am a civilian.I wanted to be LE but it didnt happen.Its a bit too late to be.My heart is in it,its in my blood,oh well.I could definitly give some advice,believe it or not.My heart goes out to LE.I wish the best of luck,in your pursuit,,to bring down,those who make this world an unsafe,and unruly place.Without you[LE],the world would be like mad max ?Well,Carry on in safety,and remember,that there are families who appreciate you,pray for you,and need you.If you passed the tests,and you are LE,you are a chosen guardian.WALK PROUD.And always trust your instincts...

What's stopping you? Go for it.

Comment

time stops me...

Im turning 36 tomorrow..wow.That isnt 'old' but as far as not having any "training" its a bit late ,huh????

Comment

No, no, no. Listen, People start L.E. carrerrs alot later than that, trust me. In my academy, there were at least 12-15 people older than you. Don't use age as an exscuse. You can do it. Start applying yourself. Gotta love the retirement

Comment

By the way, Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the party?

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

thanks for the advice,and THANKYOU for the birthday greeting.SO SWEET,it made my day.be safe and h a p p y .

Comment

Happy be-lated Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Casaundra, it's never to late to chase a dream. I'm 36 and will be attending OCPD's 124th Academy which starts June 1st. I will turn 37 during my academy. I have no prior L.E. training or experience for that matter. All you need is the desire and determination to go get what you want, period! I also know alot of officers that didn't start their career until their mid to late 30's. Academy 123 graduated 1 recruit in his 40's, so, just as SVT-LINCOLN said, you just need to apply yourself and get after it!

Welcome from the Sooner State.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5087 users online. 316 members and 4771 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X