300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone

hi every one out there i am new here i just wanted to say hi to every one i am not a police officer but i support them and pray that no officer get hurt or killed in the line of duty so please stay safe out there bruce

New here just saying hello to everyone in the meet and greet area. Curious why do you choose the name cycocop? What types of patches do you collect?
    Reality is only a perception

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

i collect police patchs and pins , military patchs

hi every one out there thank you for saying welcome cycocop the name i picked was just to make people notice it . All police officers are great i collect for my son who loves patchs he is 9 years old . Being handicaped so i can not play with him so we collect together thanks and stay safe out there remember there is a lot of people who care about you

Comment

Hello cycocop and welcome to the forum.
          Get Local Coupons
          Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

thanks

thank you every one for the welcome its a great site and i am enjoying it very much bruce

Comment

good to hear you are enjoying this site! thanks for the kind words and welcome!
              The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3103 users online. 150 members and 2953 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X