300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from WNY

Hi all I am new to the forum and glad to be added finally! I work as a CBPO on the northern border. Have been LE for 10 years next month. Before that I served 6 years Active duty Air force (Enlisted) and served NY Guard (Militia) 2 years commissioned. Two times divorced (job hazard?) mother of a teen. I found the forum/site goggling for load bearing suspenders. Since then I have found many interesting and relevant topics discussed on the forums and glad to be a member.

GGw/edge
    Reality is only a perception

OK eliminating another 0 reply (of an active member) Inactive members can keep the 0. So yes I do talk to myself! For those who said hellos after me FDP (especially)I thought Drum was in New York? It was confusing to see your profile say you lived elsewhere, but I see now that you were in NY and now moved on. So do you miss lovely NY and its wonderful fast food? Or do you still do UTA's here. My boyfriend spends his time away from me at Fort Drum.

Comment

Hi GGw/edge.

Welcome to the site. Funny name though.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by GGw/edge View Post
        OK eliminating another 0 reply (of an active member) Inactive members can keep the 0. So yes I do talk to myself! For those who said hellos after me FDP (especially)I thought Drum was in New York? It was confusing to see your profile say you lived elsewhere, but I see now that you were in NY and now moved on. So do you miss lovely NY and its wonderful fast food? Or do you still do UTA's here. My boyfriend spends his time away from me at Fort Drum.
        I don't miss Fort Drum one bit I love it down here in North Carolina, I spent 5 years of my military time in NY but then you must take away the 3 years worth of deployments but in all 5 years. The snow well we are not even going to touch on that one, I am from IL but the snow that upstate NY gets near watertown is crazy 2 feet on any given night is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
          Hi GGw/edge.

Well it can stand for two things Good Girl with edge or government girl with edge. Depends on which role im filling but I am always on the edge . And here I thought my profile sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
            Hi GGw/edge.

Red neck from a blue state now that is funny!!!!. Hey the CBSA tells me that you guys are authorized to wear load bearing harnesses? Is this true? I wonder becuse I have never seen a NYS trooper wearing one on the outside. We are not but I am thinking of wearing one under my uniform anyways. Since I was told this I havent run into a trooper to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by FortDrumPolice View Post
              I don't miss Fort Drum one bit I love it down here in North Carolina, I spent 5 years of my military time in NY but then you must take away the 3 years worth of deployments but in all 5 years. The snow well we are not even going to touch on that one, I am from IL but the snow that upstate NY gets near watertown is crazy 2 feet on any given night is crazy.
              Not even the wings??? I guess you dont like to ski. I was almost born in a snowbank. I love the snow. I dont like the taxes here and how it eats my meager wages. Eventually I will go somewhere hot and dry and take winter trips to ski. Thanks for finally saying hello!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5435 users online. 308 members and 5127 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X