Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from ROK

Hello,

First of all, thank you to all law enforcement for the job that you do on a daily basis. I just recently registered and am quite impressed with the website. I have been in the USAF for almost 14 years and am stationed in the Republic of Korea. I'll be moving to Washington, D.C. for my next assignment at the end of summer. After the military, I would like to pursue a career in law enforcement. I look forward to learning from many of you.

V/r

F15Eeagle

Welcome to the site from NC

Comment

USAF? How about a "Thank You" for all that you do! Welcome from the Sooner State!

Comment

thank you

hi my name is bruce i am not a officer but i would like to say thank you for protecting our way of life and safety bye chance could you get any squadron patchs if so let me know bruce

Comment

squadron patch

dear f-15 yes that would be great thank you very much bruce

Comment

Greetings from a former WINGNUT (T3P071)!!!!!!!!. Stay safe at Osan (I dont miss the Binjos or the Sojou) Keep at and if your so inclined, try to project about 1 yr to 6 mos to start the Civil LEO process.

Stay Safe Bro.
            When your fun ends, my fun begins

Comment

thanks

Appreciate the welcome -- even though I have a few more years left active duty military, time permitting and if I qualify, I would like volunteer as a reserve or auxiliary officer when I return to CONUS.

Comment

f15....nice........sounds real fun .

Thanks for defending us.
                sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4997 users online. 269 members and 4728 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X