300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member.

I'm new to the forum here - obviously since I'm posting in the "Meet & Greet" thread. This seems like a great place for advice and information and hopefully I'll have something to contribute down the line.

About two and a half years ago I saw a posting for NYS Park Patrol Officer civil service test and it immediately became what I wanted to do for various reasons. I had never though about being in law enforcement before. I wish I had though, because i might have done things differently in the past. Anyways, I took the civil service test each year since and I started working out, dropped about 80lbs. (as of now), and I'm ready for the PAT (coming up in a month or so). I've also become interested in my local police dept, and have applied for that (I have an interview in a few days). So that's my story, here's for introductions and such.
    Last edited by vincent518; 04-27-2007, 12:57 PM.

Congrats on joining the forum and I hope you do well on your physical test, If law enforcement is your calling just keep your nose clean and keep checking out departments dont get your mind set on just one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3669 users online. 139 members and 3530 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X